Happy Birthday

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

So Danny and I get back from Sedona yesterday and we feel exhausted! So we put the little one on the floor with all her toys and put on her favorite movie while Danny and I relax on the couch for a little bit. I'm sitting there watching her when she starts putting one hand in front of the other really crawling! I looked at Danny and said are you watching that!? She's not scooting! Where's my phone I need to video tape this! lol :)

 
 
Pics while we were in Sedona....




Daddy and Danika listening to Ol' man Sam tell them their fortune. He said "In all my years of wisdom, I came to find out if your last to laugh......your dumb! So you better be the first one laughing!"
 

Danika chomping on a tomato!
 

I tried to feed her smashed banana's and she kept giving me the sour face and spitting them out! But she sat there and ate this lemon like it wasn't sour at all!
 
 
Grand Canyon Pics
 




 
Video of Danny yelling at me for taking to many pictures!
 

We stopped at Salsa Brava in Flagstaff. This restaurant was on that show "Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives."


She's starting to try to pull herself up and stand up.
 
 
 All dressed up for cake and ice cream for cousin Isaiah's b~day!

Going to the park and sliding down the slide and feeling grass for the first time :)





Went over to Jason's to watch the Cardinals lose to the Rams :(



 
Play time! Play hard or go home!
 
Playing while mom does laundry

 
 Practicing being able to sit up on her own! She's not quite there yet but she's close! She can do it for a few seconds and then tips over.
 
First time trying to eat solids! She was much more interested in eating the spoon than what was on the spoon!




Ready for her walk with Aunt Jessie


Bath time!!!!!!

 
We went to the pediatrician about a week ago and she weighs 14lbs 14 oz!!!!Getting big! She had to get her RSV shot, flu shot and Hep B shot......she was not a happy camper when we got out of there.:(


Went to take a quick shower and this is what I came back to! "Maybe if I hide my face in this diaper, mom won't know it was me!!!!!"


Eating time!!!! We give her a solid once a day. Right now she's eating turkey!


Her favorite corner of the room! Always getting into the diaper bag! 


Getting better at sitting up!!




No comments:

Post a Comment