Happy Birthday

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

In honor of Breaking Dawn 2 coming out this week, u know I had to decorate the blog in Breaking Dawn decorations!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Last year at this time, I was getting discharged from the hospital during one of my many admissions to Good Samaritan Hospital because as Danika grew, my cervix kept getting thinner and thinner and I just couldn't hold her. The day I got discharged I was told to be on strict bed rest.....but......I had bought Breaking Dawn 1 marathon tickets for me and my sister Jess which happened to be that same day!!!! Did I go on bed rest that day???? Nope! Me, Danika, and Jess went to our marathon and I just tried to stay laid back in the movie chair most of the time! I remember Danika kicking away during that marathon! (She must have loved the marathon!) Now Danika is almost 1 year old! Time flies so fast!

In the beginning I was so worried about Danika catching up to where she should be instead of really enjoying right where she's at. Now I'm enjoying every minute of it and I'm not trying to rush her. She will get to where she needs to be in her own time. D is crawling everywhere, standing on everything (as well as falling on everything). She got a nice shiner on her eye a few days ago from falling from standing on the bed! It's hard to keep her from standing on everything. To bad I just can't wrap her in bubble wrap!

I went to Walmart yesterday and a lady walked up to me while I was holding Danika and said "He is so handsome!". I smiled and looked at her and then looked at Danika and the skirt she was wearing and right away the lady caught her mistake and she said "I'm sorry! She's a girl!" I laughed and said "It's OK, it's a common mistake people make because she doesn't have much hair." See, that's why I don't like to leave the house without a big fat flower headband on her hair! Theirs no mistaking that!!!!!












 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment