Happy Birthday

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

1/14/12
Danny and I got married! It was a busy and hectic day,  but it was all worth it! I'm married to the love of my life who is an awesome father! I couldn't have asked for anything more! :)


Danny and I kept our orange hospital bands on for our wedding. For us, the orange bands similated Danika being there with us durring our wedding. She would have loved the wedding! After the wedding, Danny and I stopped by the hospital to see Danika and take a picture with her. It was important to us that she be part of our special day and take a pic with mommy and daddy!!!! :) All the nurses were clapping for us as we walked down the hallway to Danika's room. I have worked at Good Sam for 8 years and have never seen someone walk into the hospital in their wedding dress!

While we were taking pictures with Danika, the nurse said that she gained more weight! She now weighs 2lbs 4oz. One ounce more than her birth weight! She has been desatting a lot but they think it's because they stopped giving her caffeine. Her heart rate has been to high and the caffeine makes her heart rate even higher.

No comments:

Post a Comment