Happy Birthday

Tuesday, April 24, 2012




2/25/12
I was told today by the nurse practitioner that Danika would most likely be going home on oxygen.....I took it really hard. I really believed that she would be off the oxygen when it was time for her to go home. She's not letting them wean her oxygen down. They tried to wean her down to .8% and she wouldn't let them. They had to move her right back up to .9%. At this point she should be down to atleast .5%.

I don't know why I'm so upset about this. I feel dissapointed in her when I know I shouldn't! She is so strong and has come so far! I really thought she would be off oxygen and a feeding tube when it was time to take her home. I'm scared to take her home on oxygen and an apnea monitor. I just have to trust that God has brought her a long way, and everything will work out the way he wants it to work out.

Danny and I took her a bath, and this time she waited to poop until after her bath! We put her in bed with no diaper on yet! So needless to say, we had a mess to clean up! Then I fed her a bottle intil she got so tired that she just kept desatting down to 60. We put the last 10 cc's in her feeding tube.

No comments:

Post a Comment